Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We are having a...

GIRL!!!!
We are so excited to welcome our little girl into the world in March!

7 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Yay!!! that will be so much fun!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

Yeah! We all just have girls together! lol... but that is so fun... girls are a blast :D

Ammie said...

That is so fun to find out that you're having a girl! I can't wait to find out what we're having!

Rudd Family said...

Congrats! That is so fun, I hope we're having another girl. Any names yet?

br_oden said...

Congrats...You may not know me. IO am in the ward and found your blog through several ward members. What an exciting time! Our Kyle was born in March and I just love having a spring baby!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I found you on here!! Congrats on finding out that you're having a baby girl! Let me just tell you that they are sooo much fun to glam and dress up!! What are you naming your little angel?

Swidget 1.0