Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends and family, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Absolutely NOT!
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Didn't even know you could!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment s? Depends on the appointment
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I hadn't eaten one in over 10 years but I had a beef one!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Little Women
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I use to hate milk but now I love it!
9. Can you do push-ups? I could before I got a bigger tummy!
10. Age? 23
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking & cooking
13. Favorite Actor: still thinking about it...
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Not believing in myself enough
16. Middle name? LeeAnn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1) I wish Garth was home from school 2) I need to get dinner made 3) I wish the fridge would just fix itself
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? Ugh... Maternity clothes! Books & Panda Express
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink?1. Water 2. Milk/Chocolate Milk 3. Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade
20. 3 Current worries? 1)The fridge won't get fixed & we'll have to buy a new one. 2) The laundry will never get done 3) Whether my baby is healthy or not
21. Current hate right now? the dishes
22. Favorite place to be? next to my hubby
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At the Burnett's with friends!
24. Where would you like to go? to the beach
25. Name three people who will complete this? Um... Emilee, Janae, & Mandy
26. Do you own slippers? No I want some though!
27. What shirt are you wearing? White shirt
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
29. Can you whistle? No, and I've tried so hard
30. Favorite color(s)? Black, white & Purple.
31. Would you be a pirate? On talk like a pirate day
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Oddly I don't sing in the shower! But Garth makes up for the both of us
33. Favorite girl's name? Kaylee Mae
34. Favorite boy's name? Brandon / Ammon
35. What is in your pocket? Nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Garth there was no gum in the box and he slapped it down
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Purple ones I had they were so soft!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? So far... Cracking my chin open
39. Do you love where you live? I like it, but can't wait to get my own home!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
41. Who is your loudest friend? Hailee!
42. How many dogs do you have? ZERO
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband! haha
44. What is your favorite book(S)? Right now... Letters from Sister Hinkley
45. Where were you born? Good Ol' Phoenix AZ
46. What is your favorite candy? Reeses pieces or Reeses peanut butter cup
47. Favorite Sports Team? Dodgers & Red Wings/Coyotes
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I Know That My Redeemer Lives
49.What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Sleeping I hope!
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ugh why did I go to bed late.

1 comments:

Ammie said...

I love those tagged blogs. You get to know people better. I hope you're feeling better. Garth said you're on some medicine that helps you feel better with the sickness. I'm so glad! I hope you're feeling good.

Swidget 1.0