Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years

Well to ring in the new year we spent the evening playing games and having fun.  We hung out with our friends the Haws.  We had yummy steak, lots of snacks, and lots of desserts.  We talked and played games until midnight.  After realizing it was midnight, we went out front and Garth & Jason lit lots of fireworks.  We are so blessed to have great friends to hang out with.  It has been fun getting to know them better.  We always laugh when we get together.  Last year of course as everyone else had some up and downs but with the Lord,  family and friends we get through.  We had a great time and look forward to a great new year.

Ash & Kaylee Garth & Kaylee   100_5278 100_5294 100_5306 100_5316 100_5318

100_5328 100_5336

2 comments:

Lovies & More said...

It was TONS of fun. It's been fun getting to know you guys better too. I must say though, I look so horrible in that pic of me and Jay together. Lol.

Ammie said...

So fun! I'm loving the hats! haha!

Swidget 1.0