I am wanting to start a Children's Cooking Class. There will be one session if I get enough people interested, there will be a second session in July/August.
June 3- June 24
Ages 4 and up.
$25 per session
Here are the details:
- Meet Friday Mornings for 4 weeks (9am-12pm)
- Learn basic cooking/baking
- Kitchen Safety
- Go home with a new recipe & item they made that day to share
- Recieve a Personalized Apron
- Recieve book full of Easy Recipes for Kids
If interested or have questions you can email me at ashleypedersen13@gmail.com or leave a comment here.
Birthdays and Baptisms
1 month ago


3 comments:
Such a a great idea!!!! If you ever want to do a younger class, let me know. Katelyn will be 4yrs in July.
I would totally do this. But yes, it would be harder teaching young ones.
If I get some that are younger I'll open it up for a younger class! I will let you know!
I bet the boys would like to but that's kind of hard with them in school. Lol. I bet Lexie would do it...especially if she could play with Kaylee too!
Post a Comment