Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Projects

It has been a while and I just haven't felt like blogging. I think almost everyone goes through those times. But I have been busy working on lots of projects and scrapbooking. I have enjoyed doing projects with Ammie and Ashley R when she can make it. We have been working on some halloween bags for our kids. Got to love stenciling. I also made a Halloween subway art and my halloween treats for our vt & ht families. I also started a quiet book for Kaylee which some pages are a bit of a higher level for her, but she loves playing with them anyway and I learned yesterday that she knows her shapes! She knew exactly where each one went! It was so fun watching her do that page.




2 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

super cute crafts!!! Love them!!

Molly said...

Cute! Love the M&M jars!

Swidget 1.0