Well I know this is a much needed update so here it is. Nothing too exciting has been going on. Garth is busy busy with school and finals. He has been looking for a new job since he quit his other one. His boss kept lowering his pay to try and get Garth to quit so he did. But he has a big job with his dad that will take up the next two months which is good. He has been looking for a bookkeeping job or somewhere at a bank so he can extend his accounting field. I have been pretty good I still get sick more often than I'd like, but not as bad as the beginning of my pregnancy. Our little girl is doing well and we go in for a check up in a couple of weeks. I have been working on our scrapbook and I love it. I especially loved being able to get great deals after Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Update
For Thanksgiving we spent dinner with Garth's family. I got to make appetizers and they were so yummy! I made a spinach dip and a fruit dip. I also made a couple of pumpkin pies one for us and one for my Dad. It has been a tradition for me to make pumpkin pie and it was yummy! Later in the day we went to my parents house to visit with my family and my grandparents who were in town for the week. We also got to see our new niece which was fun. We then spent Friday with my family eating left overs and watching a movie. Friday Garth and I went and did our Christmas shopping for our families and got some cheap cheap movies.
We also got a new piano a couple of weeks ago! I have been dying to sit down and just play and it has been over a year since I've really just played. It has been a joy. We got a great deal on it and it was in good shape just needs to be tuned. This past Monday we set up all our Christmas decorations and got our tree up. We love our tree and sometimes we just sit and look at it. We are wierd we know. We are excited for the Christmas break and happy to be with family and friends.
Lovingly Written by Garth & Ashley Pedersen at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How fun that you have a piano! So, your new niece...is that from one of your siblings?!? That is so exciting!
lucky! we were out of town over thanksgiving... not to mention we drove all night wed night to get there so there was no way I cared to shop on fri... I love good deals tho!
Did Amanda have her baby? How exciting! You should post pictures of your new niece!!
Your tree is beautiful and what a great piano! That is so awesome. I'm glad you are doing well, we can't wait to see your little girl!
Ashley, just wanted to say hi and tell you I have been enjoying your blog. Thanks for taking the time to share your life. :)
Tami Potter
Post a Comment