First off I have to say I love my husband very much and he is so sweet and makes me the happiest ever. He always knows what to say and do to brighten my day. He makes me a better person everday.
1. Where did you meet your husband? We met through a good friend when Garth started hanging out with my group of friends
2. How long did you date? Engaged after 2 weeks and married 2 1/2 months later
2. How long did you date? Engaged after 2 weeks and married 2 1/2 months later
3. How long have you been married? 1 year & 4 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? makes dinner for me
5. What is your favorite feature of his? eyes
5. What is your favorite feature of his? eyes
6. What is his best quality? His love for the Lord & his family
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Baby love
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Baby love
8. What is his favorite food? Steak & Potatoes
9. What is his favorit sport? basketball & baseball
10. When and where was your first kiss? Garth kissed me on our 1st date (he even asked) on my doorstep
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to the Temple
9. What is his favorit sport? basketball & baseball
10. When and where was your first kiss? Garth kissed me on our 1st date (he even asked) on my doorstep
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to the Temple
12. Do you have children? One on the way!
13. Does he have hidden talents? he is a great teacher & speaker
14. How old is he? Turns 23 on Sunday
15. Who said I love you first? I don't remember but it happened fast.
16. His favorite music? portuguese hymns
13. Does he have hidden talents? he is a great teacher & speaker
14. How old is he? Turns 23 on Sunday
15. Who said I love you first? I don't remember but it happened fast.
16. His favorite music? portuguese hymns
17. What to you admire most about him? He never gets angry & forgives before it even happens
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? probably he reads our blog most of the time
20. Who do you tag? everyone who reads it.
19. Will he read this? probably he reads our blog most of the time
20. Who do you tag? everyone who reads it.



1 comments:
I am going to do this on my blog today, so check it out! :)
Post a Comment