Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crafts & Decorations

Here are some of my decorations this year. The Christmas subway art I did a couple of weeks ago. I loved my Halloween one & decided I wanted one for Christmas. I just may do one for most of the Holidays. It is a nice change up on my wall. I also cut some vinyl for my curved wall and hung some pictures. I loved how it turned out.

Our Door

All of my Santas & Angels


I found these glasses at Good will (not the bowl) and am going to make cake stands out of them when I find the right plate. But I might as well put them to good use until then.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the door snow flakes :)

Ammie said...

It all looks so good! I love our Christmas picture frames!

Lovies & More said...

I love your decorations! We need to get together and do some. I don't have a lot of decorations at all for any season.

Swidget 1.0