Tuesday, April 13, 2010

She walks! And more

So Kaylee is now officially walking. Well she has been for a couple of weeks, but we finally got it on camera. She is also very fearless as you will see in some of the pictures. We got her 1 year photos done also. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ammie said...

So ADORABLE!! She is so much fun! It's great to see her grow! Great Pictures!

Gardners said...

I am so surprised to see a baby with less hair than Anna at that age!! ;)

I loved the post that said Kaylee gives open mouth kisses - I remember those slobbery things!

It is so fun to see those moments that are happily between my two - keep posting, I love it! :)

Jen said...

Hi!
Ya i totally recognize you from the social scene, or maybe from high school.
Hope you win:) but if not totally still shoot me an email for an appt.

scottandjenray@gmail.com

Swidget 1.0