Wednesday, January 14, 2009

30 weeks & counting!

So I have finally made it to my last trimester! 10 weeks to go & I am definitely counting down. Everything looks good so far my blood pressure is just a little high, but the doctor isn't too concerned, just got to cut out the salt in my life! Hard to do, but worth it. Our little Kaylee is kicking more than ever probably because she is losing all the room she had before. I am still sick more often than not doctor says I was just one of the "lucky ones" who is sick the whole pregnancy... I don't know if I'd call it lucky, but it definitely reassures me that my girl is doing good. I am so grateful for Garth and how sweet he is. He always takes care of me even though I think I get emotional sometimes and can be a grouch. He does anything for me and makes sure I am taken care of and that I am not doing anything that will harm me or the baby (ie... I can't even stand on a chair to get a bowl down!) He is the best and I love him! And I know the Lord is taking care of us. We had a wonderful blessing happen in our lives the last week. We had been having problems with our insurance (guess comes with the govt plans). I had called them back in August to have them change my status and that I was pregnant. Well instead of covering my pregnancy, they put me on birth control coverage! And we just now have gotten things worked out. And we are so grateful that we don't have to worry about our medical bills in our poor family right now. We definitely know the Lord is watching out and answering our prayers. And we have the best parents who always take care of us and make sure everything is going good and that we are happy. We couldn't have asked for better parents in the world!


Another thing Garth and I have been doing is trying to get our food storage together. Since Frys had case sales this past week we stocked up! And thanks to my Grandpa's help (he gave us money for Christmas) we are getting our food storage up and running. It is a privilege and we are so blessed when we follow the counsel of the prophet. Nothing else to exciting going on with us. Just getting the baby's room ready and with Garth starting school up next week things will be busy busy.

Me at 28 weeks

Some of our food storage

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I totally did the fry's case lot sale too! Oh my gosh - it felt so good to come home with food storage. It kind of got me excited to get more!

I love your prego belly - they are so much fun. Enjoy the kicking now, even if its painful, you will kinda miss it when she is here!

Jedda said...

lookin' good! You are almost there!

Swidget 1.0