Monday, September 29, 2008

Been A While

Well nothing too exciting has been happening in our lives. Garth is busy busy with school and work as always. And I'm doing ok. Getting there. I'm about 15 weeks along and still sick, but it seems to be getting a little better. We go in for our monthly check up on Wednesday and see how everything is going. I've lost a few more lbs so hopefully I'll be able to start eating a little more during the day. We are heading to Utah this weekend! Our last little vacation for a long time. Garth's mission president just got home so he wanted to go to his mission reunion so we are heading up there for that. Plus I get to see my mom and Grandpa too. And we are going up to my uncle's cabin and watching conference up there it will be a great little break. We are definately looking forward to it.

1 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

OH NO- I hope you get rid of that morning sicknes ASAP!!! I remember it all too well and I definately have sympathy for you! Have fun in Utah I'm so jealous- I wish I could go and see my family!

Swidget 1.0