Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who Are We?

GARTH
Garth was born December 14,1985 in California and moved to Arizona when he was 12. He graduated from Mesa High School and then served a 2 year mission in Sao Paulo, Brazil Interlagos. He returned in January of 2007 and began college at Mesa Community College. He is currently majoring in Accounting and working for a water purification company doing repairs and installs. He loves the Dbacks & likes to yell at the television when they aren't winning! I get a good laugh out of his facial expressions. Loves his family and loves food! Garth has an amazing talent of speaking and loves to give talks and loves missionary work. He loves to play basketball and baseball.

ASHLEY
I was born in Phoenix, Arizona October 7, 1985. I have lived in the Phoenix area my whole life. I graduated from Mountain View Highschool in 2004 and attended Mesa Community College after graduation. I make corsages and boutineers for highschool dances and weddings including bouquets I am currently teaching piano and making guest books for weddings. I love sports especially softball and volleyball. I love to cook & bake! Which definately makes Garth happy haha. I love to scrapbook and I love music. I have fun going shopping with my mom & spending time with family and friends especially my husband.







HOW WE MET

Garth and I met at the beginning of April through a good friend of mine (Todd Stoker) who served with Garth in Brazil. Garth started hanging out with our group of friends and we soon became friends. We definately weren't attracted to each other to begin with, but as we got to know each other better the more we liked each other (All of this happenning in the span of 3 weeks). We often played the card game Hearts and would joke that he stole my heart while playing hearts. We went on our first date April 24th and two weeks later we were engaged and then married two months later on August 10, 2007. We are currently living in Mesa in an apartment that Garth's dad built in their basement. We couldn't be happier right now and love being able to be just down the street from the temple. We love to watch movies and play games. We love to have friends over for dinner and games and just hanging out. We have so much fun together and grow in our love for each other every day!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0